Messages From Health Care Workers
Some smart reads and personal stories from medical professionals
- An ICU nurse walks readers through her day.
One Morning as an ICU Nurse on a Covid-19 Unit
- A doctor on the front line deals with the loneliness of the pandemic.
I Love You, Please Don’t Touch Me
- The former U.S. surgeon general and executive director of Doctors for America share encouraging words for the nation’s health care force.
An Open Letter to Our Brothers and Sisters in Medicine
- Dr. Jordan L. Shlain, a physician and founder of Tincture, shares his latest Covid-19 update.
What’s Around the Bend? Science, I Hope.
- An infectious disease epidemiologist stresses the importance of social distancing.
Social Distancing Is Dead Serious. Hold the Line.